Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Director, Digital Supply Chain Solutions
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. The
Director, Supply Chain Planning and Digitalization Solutions reports to the Sr. Director, Program Management SCM Planning and Digital. In close collaboration with the Information Technology department, they lead definition and implementation of technical solutions for digital demand and supply planning solutions leading to an Integrated Business Planning approach. As the person in this role, you will:
- Drive continuous improvement of Supply Chain Performance through enhanced digitalization of supply chain processes.
- Conceive program/project management design approach (definition of business outcomes, schedule, budget risk, change opportunity and resource requirements) for LD SCM strategic initiatives. Provides expert functional and/or business practice consulting advice on the SCM strategic initiatives / programs.
- Take leadership role in identifying and establishing solutions and provide recommendations to management to fulfil customer demands while meeting business expectations
- Provide functional expertise and lead assigned programs, projects and initiatives and respective implementation teams throughout the LD SCM organization.
- Work closely with Laboratory Diagnostics SCM planning, production and distribution center leadership teams, their SME's and productivity leads as well as SHS central functions, e.g. IT.
- Work with external global contacts e.g. key customers, industry thought leaders and associations, key supply partners as well distribution experts.
- Lead projects focusing on the continuous improvement and/or alignment of Planning processes
- Use root cause and corrective action to drive improvement in day-to-day activities.
- Ensure that employees have appropriate training and required experience to competently perform required duties
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, and you show team and customer orientation.
- You have a thorough understanding of SAP modules and software solutions for planning of demand, supply and distribution and the S&OP process.
- Project management in the field of digitalization
- You demonstrated success in the design and implementation of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence aspects of Supply Chain solutions.
- Understanding multiple disciplines within a Supply Chain organization, APICs certifications, demonstrated knowledge of Supply Chain Theory are a plus
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 8+ years of Demand Planning/Forecasting experience
- Have a high level of proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- SAP or similar ERP system experience
- Experience with Supply Chain planning software such as SAP Digital Supply Chain, SAP IBP, O9, Kinaxis, Demand Solutions
Candidates should have the ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed, to include principles of predictive analytics using system applied algorithms to achieve best fit demand forecasts based on wide range of data sources.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.