At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow. With a 170-year history, Siemens has a strong track record of adapting to help customers power the world in times of change, and today is no different.
You will be a part of the ADVANTA Development Services team for Gas and Power Digitalization at our Pune location.
Why Siemens Gas and Power? We help navigate the world’s most pressing energy challenges.
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for the development of the conceptual, logical, and physical data models, implementation of RDBMS, data marts, and data lakes on target platforms.
- You need to Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
- You will have to Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
- You have to Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions.
- You have to Examine new application design and recommend corrections if required.
- You have to Define best practices, patterns and architectural styles for data management and engineering (data ingestion, transformation and integration).
- You should have Experience in architecting, designing, integrating and understanding the characteristics and specificities of data-intensive systems (aka Big Data).
- You must have Experience in implementing Azure or Aws Data lakes and analytics.
- Integration Tools Like Oracle Data Integrator, Informatica, Talend, Pentaho is required.
- You should have Hands on experience with Snowflake or Redshift.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- Do you have B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc or any equivalent degree.
- You should be Strong in scripting language – Pyspark, Python, PL/SQL.
- You should have experience with Experience with building applications using Serverless Architecture.
- You should have Experience developing solutions on Linux/Unix servers.
- We will prefer candidates with Experience in Graph databases (neo4j or grakn) is an advantage
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time