Siemens EDA is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are seeking a highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Senior Hardware Verification Engineer to join our team in Cairo, Egypt.Main Responsibilities
- Understanding and executing JEDEC standards of memory Protocols.
- UVM Verification environment development.
- Verify softmodel memories emulation and prototyping environments.
- Debugging simulation & emulation based verification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related technical field with a minimum grade of Very Good.
- Solid experience in Hardware Description Languages such as System Verilog, VERILOG , VHDL is required.
- Experience in Functional Verification flow is required.
- 3+ years of experience in UVM verification.
- Good knowledge of code coverage, functional coverage, coverage closure, constrained random verification and System Verilog Assertions.
- Good Knowledge about Digital/RTL Design Basics.
- Softmodel Memories or Controllers experience is a plus!
- Candidate with Prior Knowledge of Mentor Graphics Tools for Simulation and Emulation is a plus.
- Good knowledge with scripting languages such as Shell/Perl and TCL/TK.
- Good communicator in English, proactive and wishing to work in a hands-on role from initial Spec through to support of deployment.
- Needs to be methodological, have good communication skills.
- Ability to work with people remotely.
- Self-Motivated, highly attentive to details and able to work independently.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time