Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries. The Siemens Business Unit Motion Control (DI MC) is one of the world’s leading suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and service on the motion control market. It has around 20,000 employees and with factories, R&D and service sites worldwide we are close to our customer and at home in a huge range of industries.
The digital transformation applies as well to the Finance Community. You will join the International Finance Controlling team which is responsible on the one hand for performing headquarter tasks of the Germany based Business Unit DI MC and on the other hand to support its digital transformation. Our team is completed by Financial, Data Analytic and Logistic knowledgeable, result driven colleagues.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will have a global role of financial controlling activities covering the worldwide financial performance of the countries of the Business Unit Motion Control
- You support the management with ad-hoc analysis on the financial performance of countries (e.g. cost analysis, productivity) and strategic projects (e.g. Masterplan)
- You perform monthly analysis of the Actuals and Forecasts submitted by the countries for orders, revenue and selling costs
- You drive the digital transformation by designing, developing and implementing digital solutions for management reporting and analysis
- You contribute to the transparency by developing templates gathering and consolidating big data combining Segment and country financial data
- Finally, you build partnership with your international counterparts all over the organization to drive financial performance
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Passion for Finance and Digitalization
- You love big data and you are expert in consolidating bid data by using Excel or other tools
- Your knowledge in digitalization tools, such as Qilk or SAC will be a big plus
- We would like to meet you, if you hold a university degree (BA) with a major in business informatics, finance, economics or similar, preferably abroad
- In addition, you bring in your 1-2 years working experience in commercial, controlling, accounting and/or reporting functions, preferably in multi-national companies or worked abroad
- Moreover, problem solving, deep diving and analytical thinking is driving you while you have the big picture in mind
- Personally, you are a result-oriented team player with a high level of quality, efficiency and reliability and passion for learning
- As you act in an international environment you bring business-fluent English – German language skills are a plus
What else do I need to know?
You can expect an employer who gives you ownership on your tasks, provides you a state of the art work environment and noticeable social benefits. Our training will make you become better every day what supports your career start at Siemens.Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time