Cloud Security Service Manager
The Cloud Security Service Manager is a service-oriented position and is responsible for proac-tive implementation of the cybersecurity requirements for cloud-related business assigned.
• Understand and interpret business requirements into security requirements in terms of process and technique
• Responsible for design, operation, and maintenance of cloud security management framework
• Responsible for designing, evaluating, implementing secure cloud solutions, including but not limit to emerging security threats monitoring, incident handling, vulnerabilities management, content compliance, providing consultancies with cloud resource planning, configuration guidance, executing new security technologies and industry best practices, etc.
• Support in implementing and executing of all Cybersecurity requirements (e.g., risk man-agement, Asset Classification and Protection process, Cybersecurity Awareness Cam-paigns and Training, etc.) in area of responsibility
• Be able to identify customer needs from service perspective and deliver qualified services to customer and keep & maintain well communication with customer continuously
• Collaborate with business IT, ISA, ISP, PSSE and PSSO to ensure full coverage of all cyber-security topics in area of responsibility to drive risk transparency, threat and impact awareness, identification of assets that need to be protected as well as creation and im-plementation of required Protection Concepts
• An effective communication internal & external
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information systems or relevant majors
• Working knowledge and experience in cloud environment, familiar with Linux and Win-dows operating systems and cloud provider ecosystems like AWS, Azure, Alibaba, Ten-cent, etc.
• Extensive experience architecting, designing, and programming applications and ample experience in high level programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, Python, Visual Basic.
• Robust micro services programming (Docker, etc.)
• DevOps know-how building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment, build and test automation technologies like ansible, chef, puppet, docker, jenkins, etc.
• Minimum 5+ years’ relevant experience in large-scale enterprise cybersecurity operations
• Minimum 3+ years’ project management experience or equivalently implemented 10+ projects as Project Manager in cross-functional and technically complex IT projects, e.g., cloud based and traditional IT infrastructure projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including executive-level presentations
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills and timely decision-making capability
• Holders of CCSK/CCSP/ACP/CISA/CISM/CISSP/CRISC/ certification is a plus
• Familiarity with China’s Cyber Security Law, related Regulations and Standards, GDPR
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Good team player and ability to work in a multi-culture team environment
• Fluent written and spoken English
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time