This role will be responsible for managing Digital Grid, Scada projects with P/L responsibility, throughout the project life cycle; which includes agreeing targets and work packages with project team, integration of all systems, tracking, reporting, execution of Project / site activities, managing acceptance tests and final PAC and warranty phase process.
What are my responsibilities?
* Deliver project on time, in budget and in line with required quality
* Lead project teams and direct subject matter experts, support functions, and third-party partners to execute customer projects and achieve project targets. Guide, support, motivate and developed team members to achieve project / organization goals.
* Ensure compliance to standards, rules and regulations. Set necessary measures to ensure zero harm policy in environment, health and safety, set up framework to regularly check compliance of in projects and with subcontractors.
* Responsible for executing projects effectively to meet financial and commercial aspects using PM@Siemens
* Develops and guides project/program solution plans for complex projects or programs.
* Implements technical projects or programs.
* Definition of schedule, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource allocation management
* Ensure correct assignment and monitoring of cost.
* Support preparing budgets and forecast for projects (e.g. Order Entry, Revenue, Gross Margin).
* Identifying and financially assessing opportunities and risks, defining suitable measures for reducing risks or realizing opportunities and taking precautions for remaining risks.
* Performance controlling, forecasting and planning, commercial PM, risk management, accounting, compliance
* Strong Ability to communicate / work with international teams across different countries and cultures.
* Ability to identify risks and issues early that affect margin and schedule. Resolves issues and escalates as required.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Scada Systems
* Minimum 10 years of experience in Project Management
* Have experiences in working in matrix organizations
* University degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic- Electrical Eng.
* Experience in leading (disciplinary or functional) team members is an advantage
* Additionally, certification as Project Manager / Senior Project Manager/ Project Director (PM@Siemens)
* Have Leadership skills especially in leading international teams
* Very good command of English
* Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00