UX / UI Trainee (m/f/d)
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Our User Experience Center team is focused in assuring the deployment of our strategic vision, that UX has a critical role in a company’s productivity, is deployed.
We are part of the IT Strategy department, working in a global context and directly consulting the internal IT department and Siemens Business Units. We focus on E2E user experience projects, where we support from a discovery stage (understanding the needs of our customers) to the delivery of our UX improvement proposal.As a UX / UI Trainee, you will:
- Support in discovering, analysing, and refining problems by applying the different research methods.
- Support the development of wireframes, designs, and prototypes to solve complex user needs.
- Produce user interface designs employing usability principles.
- Iterating designs based on user, stakeholder, and technical feedback
- Develop pixel perfect comps and assets for all projects.
- Conduct, in collaboration with the team, sessions to test our prototypes with users.
- Work with pattern/component libraries and design systems.
- Support on User Experience Center team projects.
- A portfolio of your UX/UI projects that reveals your visual culture and references.
- Proficiency in UI design software, such as Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Proficiency in other design software (such as Illustrator and Photoshop) is a plus.
- Knowledge of visual design and usability principles.
- BS or MS in Design, Web Design, Information Technology, Computer Science or other similar degree.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of SiemensYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time