Trainee UX Project Manager (m/f/d)
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As a Trainee UX Project Manager, you will:
- Take on a project manager role (supported by your Team Leader) for the creation of an internal UX Guild in our Lisbon Tech Hub (1 year project).
- Support and provide consultancy for our existing internal customer and projects.
- Support our projects in discovering, analysing and refining problems by applying different research methods.
- Support in the development and improvement of our UX Methodologies, Frameworks.
- Develop a structure for internal documents and material.
- Develop an internal Quality Assessment process to evaluate user experience standards in our team.
- A general interest for UX related topics or methodologies.
- Have an interest for project management and the role of a Project Manager.
- Have knowledge of project management methodologies (Agile).
- Previous experience in UX or PM role (nice to have).
- A bachelor/master degree in: Management, Marketing, Strategy, Psychology or other similar degrees.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of SiemensYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
we strongly encourage and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time