Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Service Order Administrator.
Position Overview: Advanced knowledge of IT landscape and basic digital skills to support and embrace human-machine interaction. Assist the team by providing root cause analysis for SAP billing and/or process errors. Networking skills will be beneficial for collaborating with other departments for efficiency gains. Excellent communication and teamwork skills are a must for an effective, positive, thriving environment. Provide support to internal and external customers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Service Order Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Provide reporting and analytical support for Time and Material (non-contract covered) billings
- Provide analytical support to identify gaps or inefficiencies in RPA solution. Identify opportunities to become more efficient and drive cashflow
- Monitor robot throughput
- Resolve disputes and any system issues associated with disputes. Define and drive implementation of corrective measures where required
- Work with the SCs to drive the reduction and resolution of disputes
- Define requirements for enhancements to SAP and perform testing to meet requirements. Troubleshoot, log issues, and follow up to resolution.
- Release and manage audits.
- Interface with Management and SAP IT with complex customer & process escalations
- Assist with new hire training along with ongoing Team Training. Work with our internal customers to integrate/align processes.
- Participate in external and internal Quality Management System audits to ensure documentation is certified and up to date.
- Actively identify areas of improvement; participate in development of solution and implement plans to correct and prevent deficiencies.
- Audit and process Electronic Field Service Reports (eFSRs).
- Process Special Customer T&M billings in the WAWF portal
- Cross-train and learn entire portfolio of Service Order Administrator work. Able to shift work of different types among the Administrators.
- Drive processes with a full understanding of dependencies and impacts to internal and external customers.
- · Work extended hours to support business needs as required.
- · Ability to conduct business in a professional and respectful way.
· Use advanced communication skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams to ensure contract deliverables are applied to billings
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Min 8 years’ experience assisting customers with billing inquiries, dispute resolution, payment postings and/or related experience
· Proven ability to apply advanced communication skills to address internal and external customer inquiries in a friendly and positive manner while listening to the nature of their questions.
· Demonstrated ability to apply problem solving and analytical skills for continuous process improvements
· Proven ability to follow process, obtain required materials/documentation, meet government and business/quality requirements/deadlines (i.e., ISO, FDA)
· Demonstrated ability to act as liaison with customer, management, and other teams/organizations, proactively managing customer relations
· Proven Ability to work in QlikView and build basic dashboards, conduct data analysis (i.e., data research/validation) and recommend solutions
· Utilize RPA technology to drive productivity
· Demonstrated analytical skills, Creativity, Critical thinking, Decision making
· Ability to make quick, sound decisions while handling multiple tasks
· Ability to function calmly in a fast-paced environment that requires complex information processing.
· Adaptable to change
· Experience in accounting, finance or applying lean techniques is a plus
· BS/BA in business or related fields preferred.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.