About the role
PROFINET is an open industrial communication standard. It is used in the automation products by SIEMENS and other automation companies for supporting the real time communication between the devices in the production, auto, chemical etc. industries.
Our team is to promote PROFINET technology and establish the PROFINET ecosystem in China and bring the company and our customers the best technology and business interests by supporting local manufactures implement PROFINET functions in their products.
Via this position we are looking for candidates who will support 3rd party manufactures in China to develop PROFINET products in embedded application development.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide technical support for local manufactures online or onsite based on Siemens PROFINET development solutions, including dev. kit , stack and chips
- Reference design to decrease the difficulty of PROFINET development
- Test and certification for local PROFINET products
- Cooperate with HQ. R&D , internal PROFINET technology promoters and external partners.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree (BSc) / master degree (MSc) in a relevant technical education like computer science, control technology, or electronics engineering
- At least 3 years experience of embedded software design and development
- Rich experience for firmware development for common embedded system (MCU, MPU)
- Rich experience for system architecture and development solution of common processor (e.g. ARM Cortex-M/A)
- Professional C/C++ language skill and rich experience
- Familiar with porting, compiling and debugging of common embedded OS (e.g. Embedded Linux, FreeRTOS …) and related bootloader
- Familiar with system programming, device driver development and debug under Linux system
- Familiar with industry communication protocols and development solutions ie., PROFINET, EtherCAT etc is a plus
- Familiar with embedded hardware circuit design (schematic design, PCB layout) and debug tools (e,g, oscilloscope, logic analyzer ) is a big plus
- Fluent in English with speaking and writing
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Honesty, openness and collaboration
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time