What are my responsibilities?
- Perform a wide variety of services with no (minimum) assistance and guidance from in-house support staff to improve the customers' satisfaction
- Make the analysis and troubleshooting by the correct judgment and detection to solve the fault with right parts
- Improve the productivity of onsite service, especially for start-up commissioning
- Communicate with customers politely and reasonably to ensure customer satisfaction
- Complete required field documentation and reports and electronically transmit appropriate completed reports (i.e. job related field service report, expense report, etc.) in a timely fashion as dictated by company policy and departmental procedures
- Frequent travel as required and obey the engineer dispatch arrangement – both domestic and international
- Provide the appropriate proposals and spare parts to promote our service business
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fresh graduate in year 2022, or year 2021 is welcome.
- Bachelor degree in power electronics, electric engineering, Automation or related majors
- Fault analysis capability and troubleshooting experience
- Basic PLC knowledge
- Communication capability and presentation skill
- Basic commercial knowledge
- Good English skill
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time