Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
We are looking for a talented, dynamic, digitally savvy, high performing team player to be a part of our Sales Finance team in Service & Digital Business at Siemens Energy. The role is primarily that of a sales commercial integrated with the function of controlling & reporting of sales activities. Good knowledge of the sales process and of the controlling aspects is essential. Ability to work under pressure, effectively communicate and deliver tasks timely is essential. This is a good opportunity for anyone with a digital mindset willing to work hard, learn with an open mind to contribute to ones’ own growth and the growth of the organization. The incumbent will be based out of Gurugram.
- Process Management – Timely review and analysis of opportunities recorded in Sales Force with sales head, Create and ensure adherence of Limitation of Authority process. Perform analysis of Sales data for driving decisions on reach, customers, pricing, markets etc.
- – Periodic receivable review, plan monthly collection and ensure overdue at month ends are bare minimum. Continuous follow-up & liquidation of debtors according to the terms of payments, reconciliation of accounts.
- – Preparation of monthly business reports to facilitate management make timely decisions. Provide timely & qualitative information pertaining to Order Income, Revenue, SG&A, Unexecuted Order Value, Unbilled Cost etc. to maintain transparency in business transaction enabling management to take appropriate & timely / corrective actions.
- – Coordination with auditors and ensuring that any internal control deficiency identified in a process is fixed. Ensure compliance to all internal / external regulations
- – Preparation of monthly selling cost analysis and take corrective actions to ensuring accurate impact in books of accounts.
Drive Future Business:
- Support Service Team in driving digitalization in various processes
- Analyze customer requirements, perform competitor analysis and drive new finance/ sales models.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- CA/ MBA with 3+ years of post-qualification experience in Finance/ Sales/ Projects etc.
- Experience in Software Sales & Finance will be an added advantage
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and excellent communication skills
- Innovative, proactive and a good team player would be best suited for this role
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy with numbers are standard requirements
- Leadership competency - Manage difficult/complex topics
- Good knowledge of SAP system and proﬁciency in MS Excel & Ofﬁce
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion and collaboration of different thinking, backgrounds, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organizational levels and dimensions.
Siemens has the goal of ≥20% female share on our first and ≥25% female share on second organizational level. It is our internal Siemens world-wide gender diversity aspiration to reach at least this female share over all levels by the end of June 2022.
Our commitment towards promoting women along all levels in the company does not end with complying legal requirements. We further more continue to foster various initiatives, programs and measures to trigger an culture change to gender parity, diversity and inclusion. We support the many different ways of life of our employees as much as possible, for example by offering childcare, flexible work schedules and diversity employee networks.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time