What are my responsibilities?
- Lead cabinets and sheet metal parts Supplier quality improvement efforts. Manage suppliers' quality in cabinets and sheet metal components manufacture related process. Analyzing failures, prioritizing, and determining action plans.
- Participate in supplier selection and improvement processes. Responsibilities include leading on-site audits, coordinating the evaluation of prototypes, and reviewing and approving supplier corrective actions.
- Provide technical support for Assembly / Test / Inspection. Typical duties include developing and executing workmanship improvements plans, developing inspection methods and criteria, specifying appropriate sampling plans, interpreting and revising specifications, conducting training on quality concepts and tools and processing non-conforming material.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer quality issues through 8D report.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fresh graduate in year 2022, or year 2021 is welcome
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automation, Material Science, Steel or related majors
- Be familiar with electrical or electronics components, or cabinets, or sheet metal parts, etc.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Good English skill.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time