If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Join our team as a Digitalization Engineer, you will rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1. Identifies business goals, objectives and needs of the business environment
2. Integrate existing automation and IT technology, combine with lean production concept to continuous optimize operation process
3. Drive innovation and implement new tools/application in alignment with the operation functions, to support operation productivity
4. Collaborate with IT staff and global team to define appropriate architect and technology for solution delivery
5. Project management, for investigation, solution, implementation etc.
6. Drive user excellence to be knowledgeable & professional & competent, by user training and user activities
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Bachelor or above, major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Automation or equivalent;
2. Creative and innovative, and have strong interests in digital technology;
3. Quick learning capability and learning will;
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English;
5. Mastery of at least one programming language (C/C++, C#, Python, Node.js, .net, etc.);
6. Internship experience of software development in manufacturing environment is preferred;
7. Internship experience of cross-department cooperation is preferred;
If you are interested, please just apply for the position. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time