With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Senior Software Developer help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
· Interact with partners and other team members to build and verify the solutions vis-à-vis the requirements and technical specifications
· Take part in review of software requirements with relevant stakeholders & Create Design Specifications
· Design and develop software applications for web based Software Applications
· Unit Testing for Requirements Developed
Use your Skills:
· We are looking for Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics) with 4to 6 years’ experience on software design and development and unit testing using C++, DCOM( preferred) and C#
- Should have proficiency in programming in C++, DCOM( preferred)
- Should have proficiency in programming in C#
- Experience in HART server is preferred
- Experience in SCS & License management (ALM) is preferred
Know how of PCS 7/DCS/Automation is preferred
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time