Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Ensure that daily EHS inspections/safety walk & talks/toolbox talks/specific work related safety
- briefings at sites.
- Verify the compliance to the controls put in place against the identified risks.
- Capture the hazards which are not identified and put controls in place if any.
- Confirmation of daily checklists like crane, BOPT, stacker, ladders etc.
- Engaging with them for the agreed actions and compliance of the audit observations, if any.
- Educating/ensuring that the process owners define and implement necessary corrective actions against the unsafe act/unsafe conditions.
- Identify and report Unsafe Acts and Unsafe Conditions.
- Analyze the compliance to the safety protocols and take actions as deemed necessary.
- Ensure monitoring the adherence to PPE usage.
- Early intervention by raising/escalating the crucial matters to the factory heads.
- Foster a Zero Harm Culture.
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion and collaboration of different thinking, backgrounds, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organizational levels and dimensions.
Siemens has the goal of ≥20% female share on our first and ≥25% female share on second organizational level. It is our internal Siemens world-wide gender diversity aspiration to reach at least this female share over all levels by the end of June 2022.
Our commitment towards promoting women along all levels in the company does not end with complying legal requirements. We further more continue to foster various initiatives, programs and measures to trigger an culture change to gender parity, diversity and inclusion. We support the many different ways of life of our employees as much as possible, for example by offering childcare, flexible work schedules and diversity employee networks.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time