We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As an integral part of technical sales team, you will contribute to our success by assisting in the sales and deployment of Siemens EDA Physical Verification products as well as by growing customer satisfaction and efficiency remotely.We make real what matters! Working with Market Leaders! This is your role
- You'll be responsible for Customer Application Engineering (CAE) activities in the Physical Verification (PV) Domain of VLSI systems.
- Support and resolve all Physical verification software issues of our customers.
- Designing and delivering technical training to customers on new features, product updates and cutting edge methodologies
- Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor’s processes and tracking tools.
- Communicating customers’ technical requirements as well as customer issues to the Product Team.
- You'll understand customer needs from technical stand-point, involve and work with their projects for using right methodologies and Siemens EDA's tools for success of customers.
- Involve and drive the Tool evaluation/benchmark; Technical product presentations; Methodology review; Tool deployment and adoption; drive competitive replacements, provide support to customers during critical project implementation phases.
- You'll understand customer needs on PV, involve in their projects for using right methodologies and Siemens EDA tools for successful project completion.
- You’ll be working with Technical Account manager and worldwide account teams for forming strategies and successfully driving our tools inside customer projects to enable business success for the organization.
- You’ll build and foster relationships with customer and peers with a positive attitude to win business success
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
- You’re a BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering. ME/M.Tech in VLSI or Microelectronics will be an added advantage.
- You’ve 4-8 years proven experience in Physical Verification area of VLSI domain and served in positions like Application Engineering / Physical Verification lead / assignments that include Physical sign-off of large ASICs.
- You’ve in-depth knowledge on DRC/LVS/PERC/FILL/DFM and sign-off experience of large Multi-million gate ASICs
- Strong Layout fundamentals and understanding of physical layout and related physical verification issues at nanometer technologies (90/65/40/28nm), understanding of Design Rules Manual and capability to collaborate with customers for rule writing and development.
- You are good at scripting and able to develop scripts in TCL/Perl to develop AE-ware for customers
- You’ve sound understanding of transistor fundamentals, layout and physical effects and associated issues.
- Understanding or past experience on Foundry PDK, runsets is a value add.
- Understanding of Parasitic Extraction, 2D & 3D filed solvers, dealing with accuracy related issues, R, C and L extraction.
- You’ve solid understanding of EDA tools like Calibre DRC/LVS,DFM, Hercules, PVS, Dracula, Diva, Calibre PERC, Calibre xrc, Star-RC, XACT-3D
- Understanding the yield, parameters impacting yield, Design for manufacturing techniques like Yield enhancement, CMP, LFD will be a strong plus
- You’re proficient with AMS (Analog and Mixed Signal) flows/tools like Eldo, Questa ADMS & Pyxis and have good knowledge/awareness of PnR (Place & Route) tools like Olympus, SOC encounter, Innovus, ICC2.
- You’ve phenomenal interpersonal skills and have ability to work autonomously & ability to functionally lead a team.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
This role will be based in Bangalore but you’ll have to travel to drive business engagements and work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
The pace of innovation in electronics is constantly accelerating. To enable our customers to deliver life-changing innovations to the world faster and to become market leaders, we are committed to delivering the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. We, at Siemens EDA enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time