Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done - because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence - leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Team Lead!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- In your new position, you will lead a team with the aim of supporting sales and service with the CRM suit and providing the necessary master data. You and your team provide the customer and material master data according to the requirements (time and quality specifications) and are available to support colleagues in sales for all inquiries about the CRM suite.
- You are responsible for coordination with all internal and external parties involved (management, internal and external support centers) and thus ensure that the sales process runs as expected. Since the success of sales also depends on the skills of your team, you develop and coach your team to develop the complete team as a whole and promote innovative thinking.
Qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a technical or commercial. Master’s degree / Diploma (Univ.).
- Your profile is characterized by professional experience, ideally with initial disciplinary management experience.
- Alternatively, you have experience in the technical management of a support team and therefore know the operational requirements very well from practice.
- You are also used to looking at the tasks in context and the effects on interfaces.
- You have a very good knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Office)
Attributes and skills:
- For your job in an international environment, you have business fluent German and English skills.
- You have excellent analytical, training, and motivational skills
- You have a strong ability to work in a team and can identify with our speak-up culture.
You can look forward to:
- international team
- flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- daily use of foreign languages
- training and development program (business trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings)
- opportunity for personal and professional growth
- attractive financial package and other benefits (additional holiday, Cafeteria system of benefits, company kindergarten etc.)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time