Siemens Mobility is more like 160 years leader in field of sustainable, reliable and safe trasport solutions. As a leader in the field of transportationa web bring global transport solutions focus on rail and road transport.
Become a part of innovation in transport and work with us for whole world!
- Your way leads you into the central global purchasing department of our business unit for railway infrastructure.
- You will support our global commodity managers for engineering services in their daily work
- You will work holistically from the request for quotation to the total cost analysis with cross functional and technical partners in various departments.
- You will work in an international team setup with colleagues in various countries and with a diverse background
University education (Master's degree)
Engineering or commercial discipline (e.g. electrical engineering, information technologies or equivalent)
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and German - Elementary (A2) and Slovak - Proficiency (C2)
- You hold a university degree (master's degree / diploma) in an engineering or commercial discipline (e.g. electrical engineering, information technologies or equivalent).
- Professional experience in engineering or procurement
- Strong communication skills, are fluent in English and German and have worked in an international context before.
- You gained user knowledge of MS Office and SAP R3
- Interest in work in administration and purchasing
- Salary 1 500 € in gross per month + Variable bonus. (The salary is defined for candidates with 2 years of experience in this field. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, - soft skills trainings,…)
- Employee referral program (bonus for new hire)
Why work for Siemens Mobility?
We are stable company which has a lot to offer. We will be impressive part of you career and personal growth. We offer modern work environment and fresh, hepful team of colleagues. Become a part of our HR team!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time