The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
Concepts that make transport more efficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for mobility. With our long-standing transport expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase availability of infrastructure, optimize efficiency and improve passenger experience. It’s in how we electrify, automate and digitalize infrastructure that we’re setting the benchmark for tomorrow’s mobility – today.
Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
What part will you play?
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable test case
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Work towards defect prevention and provide proposals to team and leads for the same
Use your skills to move the world forward
- 2- 5 years’ experience testing, debugging, and troubleshooting embedded software and hardware systems
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC and Testing Environments
- Hands-on experience with Automated, and Performance testing
- Strong understanding of C++
- Experience with Windows
- Experience in Virtual machines usage
- Expertise in writing Test Case Design, Test Tool usage, Test execution, Defect Management and Defect Tracking.
- Adapt in identifying Test Scenario's and Writing Test Cases by applying Test Case Design Techniques
- Worked on various Testing types such as Integration, System, Functional, Regression, Sanity, Smoke, Data base and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Performance Testing
- Experience using GIT, Jenkins, Jira, SharePoint - source code management/development tools
- Self-driven with strong technical, analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
- Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time