With powerful industrial software and fully integrated automation technologies, we help manufacturing companies increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster - whether in the automotive, aerospace, or in other exciting industries. When it comes to the future of the industry, we are the leader.
Join us and become our Application Engineer!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Active participation in digital disruptions and global market trends in manufacturing
- Assisting our customers in implementing digital strategies and solutions that address today’s business needs and future growth
- Develop and implement innovative solutions around Siemens market leading automation portfolio in combination with digitalization tools like virtual commissioning, cloud platforms and edge computing
- Knowledge of the competition products and the specific customer issues
- Planning and conducting of product and system training courses, seminars, customer support at trade fairs and end customer presentations
You can look forward to
- Relocation package
- Working with the newest technologies
- Working in modern offices in Pilsen
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere and use of English on daily basis
- Innovative mindset and willingness to learn latest technology
- We're open to graduates and junior candidates
- Technical university degree, ideally Automation/Electrical Engineering, Cybernetics, IT or comparable field of study or work experience
- PLC programming, ideally SIMATIC S7 or high language programming
- Knowledge of English for daily business communication
- Practical knowledge of implementation, testing and commissioning of industrial automation components is an advantage
We also offer
- An individual budget of 48 000 CZK, which can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free shares
- Various discounts and special offers (including Siemens products)
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time