Siemens Healthineers is shaping the future of healthcare. As a leading medical technology company, we increase value by empowering care providers around the world on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare. Do you want to be a part of shaping the future of healthcare?
Come and join our team! We are looking for a manager who will be responsible for our Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) customer service business (CS) as a Zone Service Speaker in the Nordics and Baltics (we call it the NRB zone – see list of abbreviations at the end).
In this role you will have the responsibility to define zone financial and operational targets and to ensure that they are implemented by the LD CS managers in the countries. As the LD CS manager for the zone, you will also interact with our EMEA LD management team to report on status, discuss new initiatives and strategies, and deal with escalations to headquarters in USA. A key focus area that you will be responsible for is cost optimization and work optimization, and you will have to find best practices and implement those that apply in NRB.
You will be responsible for ensuring best in class, customer focused, industry leading and economical service within NRB to our installed base and collaborate with the Business to win and execute new projects. You act as a leader when driving our digitalization business, our CS LD strategy Service 4.0 and when supporting the LD CS managers within NRB to achieve the financial and operational targets.
- Set financial and operational targets for all countries in the NRB zone in alignment with the LD CS country managers.
- Represent LD CS NRB towards LD EMEA Management and Headquarter.
- Track progress on targets and report to NRB and EMEA management.
- Align with and coach LD CS country managers in the zone on operational and organizational topics.
- Support the zone business management and participate in the NRB LD management as representative for CS.
- To coordinate and select Headquarter and zone-specific improvement initiatives with necessary input from Zone Management.
Key strategic priorities
- Implement the Service 4.0 initiative, e.g. establish proactive monitoring of our installed systems, evaluate external partner strategies for CS, implement new Project Management tools to drive productivity and hence profitability for LD in the zone.
- In case of performance issues that cause customer dissatisfaction, you will support the country organizations in escalating the issue and ensure that it gets proper attention at headquarter and that a solution is found.
- Monitor customer satisfaction in the countries and work with CS LD country managers to define improvement initiatives where needed.
- Focus on initiatives and changes in the zone countries that improve the Service KPIs.
- Strategic Headcount planning for the zone in alignment with the countries and according to the business needs.
- To hold country LD CS managers accountable with regards to all CS LD defined targets and initiatives.
Qualifications, experience, and skills
- Leadership experience with personnel responsibility.
- Business experience setting financial targets.
- Preferably knowledge about LD, but this is not a requirement.
- Experience from an international organization/matrixed organization would be an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a strong team-player in highly diverse teams.
- Ability to make decisions and implement necessary action plans.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
Our global team:
Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to healthcare. It reflects our pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We are approx. 66 000 Healthineers worldwide, and we stand with our customers everywhere to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Our values and what we can offer you:
We, Siemens Healthineers, believe that our differences make us stronger and enable us to be the innovative company we pride ourselves on. Innovation comes from change, and change takes time and persistence. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive and is the foundation for an inclusive culture. That’s why we are working on diversity and inclusion every day, and we always appreciate and encourage diverse pool of applicants for all our recruitments.
At Siemens Healthineers, we believe our Healthineers Way of Working concept leads to a more flexible, healthy, and productive working model. Founded on trust and through mutual agreement, Healthineers Way of Working empowers employees to choose the best place to work for individual and team performance.
Become our new colleague – join us in challenging ourselves while shaping the future of healthcare.
Apply through Jobs and Careers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become available.
For further information about the position, please contact Head of CS in Denmark, Christian Bech Etgen on phone: +45 51 62 58 75. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Deadline for applications: November 5th – but please send your application as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an ongoing basis.
EMEA: Region that covers Europe, Middle East, and Africa
NRB: Nordic and Baltics, i.e. Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
CS: Customer Service, i.e. the part of the organization that handles service, maintenance, and customer training of our installed systems
LD: Laboratory Diagnostics, please refer to our internet page for detailed description
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare A/S
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time