Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Operations and Stock assistant (M/F)
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
- Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
- Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (hand-guided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
- Captures relevant data in data processing systems.
- Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning, and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
- Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
- Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
- Completes packaging of deliveries having regard to shipping instructions, common methods of dispatch, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
- Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.
- Coordinate the transports of goods with courier/forwarders
- Create and request export documents
- Follow up of shipment complaints and resolving operational issues
- Treat and follow up customer orders process
- Liaise with customers via phone and e- mail
- Assist in preparation for various daily reports
- Answer both internal and external telephone calls
Please click here for more information about our Business Activities.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Professional working knowledge of common software packages
- ERP experience is an asset
Your attributes and skills:
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills. Knowledge in French and/or German is an asset
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Capacity for working independently
- Customers oriented
- Perform effectively under short deadlines
- Able to perform physical tasks (lifting packages of about 20kg)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site !
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: FAST TRACK DIAGNOSTICS LUXEMBOURG S.à r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time