Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As an Azure Integration Expert, you will:
- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to implement cloud infrastructures requirements
- Design, implement and operate integration scenarios based on the Azure cloud services
- Support solution architects in setting up cloud and hybrid scenarios, using Logic Apps Connectors and on-premises Data Gateways
- Follow and implement Siemens cloud policies and security regulations
To make a difference, you must have:
- +3 year of experience in Azure Administration
- Previous experience in cloud environments
- Experience in the setup & management of underlying infrastructure as a code (in Azure cloud)
- Experience in the setup of Deployment Pipelines (CI/CD)
- Experience in the setup of APIs
- Previous experience in the implementation of internal security measures and guidelines
- Experience with Azure components (Logic Apps, Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse, Azure Private End Pointsy, Azure Storage Queues, Azure App Services, Azure Service Bus)
- DevOps mindset
- Basic experience in agile IT, e.g. SAFE or SCRUM methodology
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
- You will have to be proactive, be a technology knowledge seeker, work with a team, be able to solve problems and to know how to interact with all different kinds of teams.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time