Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as CS LD CRM Service Business Manager.
This role is well suited to an ambitious, experienced professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Service Business Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You are globally responsible for the Service Business Management of a Laboratory Diagnostics Franchise.
- You develop and implement very complex service offerings in cooperation with representatives in the regions, countries, and central functions and deliver highest customer satisfaction (internal & external), excellent operational performance, and profitable growth of the service business.
- You create transparency on Service portfolio elements globally and at country level: financial performance, process performance, customer satisfaction.
- You drive and support continuous Service performance improvements by innovating the Services portfolio.
- You push synergies between various departments and locations (e.g. leveraging available infrastructure and processes at CS, utilizing resources across locations incl. abroad).
- You ensure efficient and effective communication and collaboration between the Sales-CRM, and Service teams in countries and HQ.
- You work and collaborate in a matrix with LD M&S and CS CRM.
- You act as the escalation interface for resolving issues related to Service business aspects in the Franchise.
This position may suit you best if your skills and
experience meet those highlighted below
- You have experience and proven records in strategic and business planning in a Service environment.
- You demonstrate intercultural sensitivity and managing functionally assigned teams and driving a high-performance culture is one of your key strengths.
- You have good presentation and communication skills, and you show team and customer orientation.
- You have excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) and German or other language skills is of advantage.
- You are motivated, flexible, and able, and willing to work under time pressure to deliver high quality results.
Required skills to be successful in this role
- MBA and/or management degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years professional experience in the field of laboratory diagnostics and customer services, business acumen, work independently and systematically and experience in coordinating global partners successfully.
- Good understanding of the Laboratory Diagnostics industry, Siemens Healthineers Services, and related functions.
- Some travel (national, international) may be expected <20%.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.