If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here is where you make the difference
As part of our BI Core Development Team, you will design and implement BI reports, dashboards and planning applications based on state of the art BI frontend tools. You will develop solutions ranging from data integration and data modeling to analytical applications. You will assume responsibility for the technical and content aspects of our international reporting landscape of Siemens Mobility.
Key focus on:
- Design and Development of technical reports and dashboards to implement future requirements in line with the business strategy and market requirements
- You have the full responsibility for design and development of individual Business Intelligence solutions.
- Create complex BI solutions and planning applications in challenging projects
- You understand the requirements from our worldwide business stakeholders and create innovative solutions
- Perform requirement analyses and effort estimations within the projects and implement your solutions in an international team
- Design, code, test, debug, document and support all types of developments consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver maximum business value
What do I bring with me:
- The cornerstone of your professional success is a degree in IT, informatics or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications
- 1-3 years of work experience in state of the art BI frontend tools from SAP (AfO, SAP BO/Lumira) is a must have
- Good experience in Java Script development
- Strong experience in creating planning layouts based on integrated planning solutions is essential
- Understanding of database fundamentals, including relational database design, multidimensional database design is a must-have.
- Any experience in backend technology of SAP BW and HANA is good to have.
- methodology is not new to you
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time