Do you want to craft the future with us?
Join our LDA Division and help us in resolving complex process control challenges of the industry with your knowledge & experience in renovation and modernization of electrical and automation systems.
Education & Experience (in detail)
Use your skills to move the world forward:
• You are a graduate in Electrical/Electronics engineering with consistent track record and experience of 4 to 6 years in maintenance / retrofit and modernization engineering / installation and commissioning projects.
• Should have strong knowledge of electrical power distribution systems for steel or non-ferrous metal plants / process plants, minerals and mining industry.
• Must have good customer contacts across various industry verticals.
• Industrial experience of retrofit and modernization in refineries, automobile, petrochemicals, power plants, mining and minerals are preferred.
• Possess strong interpersonal communication, presentation and marketing skills.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Generating leads for retrofit and modernization projects brown field project expansions and maintenance contracts.
• Make project estimations, costing preparations followed by negotiations with customer for retrofit and modernization projects /maintenance contracts/ / brown field project expansion contracts.
• Responsible for generating business volume across the specified portfolio of R&M/ Maintenance Contracts
• Business plan & strategy generation and presentation to the top management
• Handing over to execution team as per Siemens guidelines and helping the execution team execute the project as required.
Please Note - This is a Direct Contract Role for 1 Year
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time