Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
For a factory of Mobility in Shanghai, we are looking for a commercial officer.
What are your responsibilities?
- Sales contract review and draft, contract terms negotiation. Price/cost calculation for customer project quotation
- SAP Process including project creation, plan cost/revenue maintenance, billing, actual cost booking, report checking etc.
- Controlling during project implementation includes financial and legal issues coordination. AR collection, project cost analysis.
- Key performance analysis including project cost and profitability, AR, NCC etc.
- Key financial data rolling forecast including OI/TO/Margin/Cash etc.
- Service, accounting and tax management.
- Communicate with government and support for the Reports required by Statistical Bureau
- Support line manager for the factory controlling with the focus on the cost driver transparency and the analysis and the forecast of factory cost utilization.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- More than 5 years’ experience in commercial, finance or accounting related fields.
- Experience with SAP
- Good Excel skills;
- English speaking and writing to work with global colleagues.
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Electrification Equipment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time