• Qualification of suppliers and material according to the DI MC commodity strategy in close collaboration with cross functional partners.
• Acts as SQM contact person in cross-functional teams and towards supplier.
• Plans and executes supplier audits including follow-up of audit measures and initiate quality assurance agreements (QAA/GQA).
• Reviewing the supplier for preventive quality methods, tools and risk management in processes, projects and products such as 8D, FMEA, Six Sigma or LEAN production to improve their own production quality and reduce potential risks.
• Support with your component knowledge and measuring competence an early availability of parts for DI MC globally.
You can look forward to:
• Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions.
• Work, communicate and collaborate in an innovative and global team.
• Experiencing truly international activities with travelling and use of English on daily basis.
Your qualification – your skills:
• Engineering studies in the field of electrical/mechanical engineering, manufacturing technology or comparable.
• Experience in Qualification of suppliers and parts (for example VDA 6.3 audits, 8DReport, FMEA, Control plan).
• Expertise regarding components like e.g., capacitors, resistors, connectors.
• Experience with specification documents (data sheets and/or 2D-drawings/3D-Models and PMI-data) to check and measure functions of component.
• Knowledge of common IT-Systems like e.g., Teamcenter, SAP and Office.
• Good communication skills across global cultures, integrity, and confidence in dealing with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of hierarchy as well as team members.
• Knowledge of English for daily business communication. Learning and analyze ability – ability to make decisions – organization skills – quality orientation – working in a network – team skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time