What this job could provide to you?
This job could provide you the opportunity to learn cutting-edged supply chain management concept, practice higher digitalization/automation in supply chain, and communicate with field experts in Siemens globally.
What are my responsibilities?
- Material Planning:
- Plan and create purchase requisitions to ensure material supply in accordance with stock level targets
- Identify, prioritize and schedule of critical parts
- Initialize and coordinate scrapping of material
- Coordinate, plan and execute of actions in relation to discontinued material to ensure supply for production.
- Coordinate in relocation meeting to make sure production transfer from other plant successfully.
- Follow material transfer strategy to prepare all the material in time for production.
- Report all issues relative with logistics to search for solution
- Missing parts management:
- Decide on and execute escalations in relation to the extent of the supply problem.
- Plan and execute coordinative actions to recover supply (e.g., alternative materials); Coordinate production restart together with production controller.
- Product Lifecycle Management:
- Coordinate in the context of "Internal Product Establishment Groups (IPEG)" for logistics.
- Plan, coordinate and execute of initial orders for material required for new products or redesigns.
- Coordinate of material consumption in the context of product redesign and substitutions
- Project Management:
- Special SCM related cross-functional projects leading.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Familiar with Supply Chain Management knowledge and process.
- Good verbal and written English.
- Good logic thinking; Open mind; Fast learner.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial Automation Products Ltd., Chengdu
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time