We at Siemens Mobility are committed to helping our customers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge Transportation technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our worldwide employee with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry.
Do you want to become part of this team? Apply now!
- Electrical Engineer from Technical University
- Fluent in both English, German will be considered as an asset, but it is not required
- Dynamic and resilient with Strong work ethic, organizational skills and customer orientation
- Curious for acquiring new knowledge
What are my responsibilities?
- Performs technical tasks, mainly predefined tasks, to perform service works (preventive and corrective maintenance) for rolling stock produced and delivered by Siemens Mobility (locomotives, trains, trams) to various customers. In parallel, it provides support for the bidding process for spare parts for rolling stock and preparation of technical documentation specific to the field of activity.
- Supports the client remotely and on the spot, offering level 2 and 3 assistance to the users in case of problems.
- Coordinates and performs defined service operations and / or solves product-related problems for customers' equipment.
- Participate in the maintenance and improvement of internal tools, equipment, and specific processes.
- Offers support in generating sales for pre-arranged service offers and contributes to planning activities. Can manage subcontractors and monitor delivery. Can be involved in technical design and development of service offers.
- Respects the defined processes and the specific work regulations.
- Coordinates and is responsible for carrying out the service activity of the project for which he is responsible, being directly responsible to the Project Manager or the Head of SIVF.
- Participates in the commissions of inquiry in case of defects claimed within the warranty period
- Keep records of the activity of operation of the delivered equipment, which are in the warranty period, following the observance of the contractual terms for remedying the defects within the warranty period.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond reliable to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time