We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- As a regulatory expert (f/m/d) you are responsible for driving regulatory compliance with IT- requirements issued by different authorities such as EBA, BaFin and MAS (Singapore).
- In your new position you define global processes and implement procedures, controls, security and prevention measures to ensure compliance with these key legal regulations and requirements.
- You design and provide regulatory trainings for IT-employees to increase the awareness within the organization.
- You advise the IT management team on issues of regulatory relevance and act as an interface to internal and external auditors as well as supervisory authorities.
- Additionally, you ensure alignment on IT-regulatory topics between affected business units and IT departments.
- You continuously implement improvements, take decisions in critical cases, and ensure sustainable solutions.
- In your area of responsibility, you drive our transformation towards collaborative agile IT. This includes promoting self-organized, autonomous teams, strengthening the personal responsibility of each individual and creating an environment characterized by trust, openness, and motivation.
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics, information technology or law and ideally have an additional qualification in IT compliance, information security or IT risk management.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the financial industry dealing with IT-regulatory requirements (MaRisk, BAIT and comparable regulations) and their interpretation.
- You have experience in accompanying internal or external audit procedures.
- Audit-specific certifications and knowledge of common auditing standards, such as ISACA, are desirable.
- Your ability to think in a structured and conceptual way and your quick comprehension are complemented by initiative, assertiveness, conflict resolution, independence, a high sense of responsibility and discretion.
- In order to find your way in your international environment, you are fluent in English and have good working knowledge of German.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time