For Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou (苏州西门子电器有限公司), we are looking for a Product Quality Planning Electronic Engineer (产品质量 - 电子工程师).
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
We develop networks that
power and heat our cities intelligently. We build next-generation high-speed
trains, smart energy networks and support NASA in their explorations of outer
space. We need people like you! Experienced researchers, true specialists, and
clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. Help us tackle the most
exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. So what are you
waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- 1. Plans, calculates, analysis, develops, tests, and modifies experimental and/or operational electronic concepts or subsystems.
- 2. Technology support for the introduction, processing and use in devices of all electronical parts, including documentation and specification for all electronical parts, electronical assemblies, or electronical vendor goods.
- 3. Enabled to take over full responsibility for PCBAs, electronic modules, assembly groups and finished vendor goods (with MLFB).
- 4. Tests electronic components. Identifies and analysis selected components, materials, parts and semi-products appropriate for electronical system design.
- 5. Calculates and creates final layout including documentation and specification for parts, assemblies, or finished products.
- 6. Create the electronic parts control plan and test plan, create the electronic test equipment quality requirements.
- 7. Plan and implement the process audit and product audit to assess the quality of process and product.
- 8. Organize to solve quality issues, coordinate and review the corrective and preventive actions.
- 9. Coordinate and supervise the quality improvement based on the defined quality target.
- 10. Implement quality planning activities and assess to release the defined milestone of PLM or SCM project.
- 11. Make the investigation for complained products from customers, and fix the corrective action to improve.
- 12. Support the on-site customer service related to quality problem.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Electronics Science and Technology/ Microelectronics Science and Engineering or similar.
- 2. Have working experience in electronics manufacturing such us PCBA/IC chips/Mod Bus, Cubicle Bus communication application and so on.
- CR8000, AD, CAD, PI Expert Suite, Tina and LTSPICE.
- 4. Familiar with EMC and EMI.
- 5. Experience of quality planning in new development project is preferred.
- FMEA, 8D, Minitab, SPC, APQP/control plan, MSA. is preferred
- 7. Fluent English in both spoken and written. Office software skill, including Word, Excel, PPT.
If you are interested, please just apply for the position. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time