Your new role – Challenging and future oriented:
- You will make software or firmware design concept and plan with other engineers together for a new generation of HMI product, by understanding customer value.
- You will be part of a newly created, fun, innovate, diverse and international team (China, Germany, Turkey, India)
- You need implement software or firmware coding, testing, debugging, problem solving, reporting during the whole PLM process.
- In addition to your developer role you can also take other functions in the area of the architecture thinking, DevOps solutions, security design or also as a scrum master in the future.
- You love continuous learning and sharing to team members and be unafraid of bring new ideas forward.
- You have good habit to document result and transfer outputs with quality to next stage in process.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Good logic analysis and deep level debug skills.
- You must have experience in software or development with C/C++
- You must understand Linux operating system, low-level or application-level embedded development.
- Experiences with industrial communication protocol (e.g., Modbus, Profinet…), QT development, network security design, industry product application is plus.
- Good communication skill (oral and written) and a quick learner for new technologies and trend.
- Good English is big plus in both oral and written
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time