If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Work together with Agile cross-function development team, to invent, design and implement leading industry
computing products for Siemens digital industry automation portfolio.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
- You will closely coordinate with embedded software and mechanical engineering teams to plan high-level design of industry computing device, considering constraints such as weight, overall dimensions, temperature range of operation, vibration, power consumption, EMC, etc. to achieve high level ruggedness and efficiency, to fulfill our commitment to customers in diversified industry filed application.
- Your duties will cover full industry product life cycle, including requirements interpretation, concept design, mixed signal circuit implement, modeling and worst-case analysis, peer review, testing, performance and design verification, documentation, and production support, etc.
- You will be involved to track world-wide cutting-edge technologies of computing and semiconductor, estimate alternatives, and integrate the best into your design.
- You will plan in design and make product compliant with regulatory approvals such as CE, UL, FCC, IEC, etc., to serve the global industry market.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Majored in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related. BS and above.
- Strong grasp on digital & analogue circuit theories, signal and system analysis techniques.
- Hands on experience with hardware design DEA tools, and common debug tools like oscilloscopes, multi-meters, logic analyzers, function generators, electronic load banks, power supplies, power analyzers, etc.
- Research experience on following areas could be an advantage for this opening:
- X86 or ARM CPU architecture
- Hardware accelerator for large-scale data computing, including artificial intelligence (Al) and machine learning techniques (ML)
- Application boost with DSPs, FPGAs, CPLDs
- Linux OS kernel and driver integration
- Crypto-Authentication device
- Familiar DC/DC power topology and common EMC/EMI design principles.
- Strong teamwork spirit, good communication skill and a quick learner for new technologies and trend.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time