Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution &
What are my responsibilities?
- Design of software solutions based on UI & Middleware requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- Hands on experience on NFRs (Quality Attributes) handling by applying the design tactics and appropriate test design methods to addressing it.
- Ability to conceptualize a given problem, plan and implement a solution, test it, debug any problems, and present an uncomplicated, easy to use solution to enhance user experience.
- Detailed eye for design, focusing on client interaction, ease of use simple, yet, attractive designs
- Highly motivated self-starter with extensive experience in core aspects of application design, web application development
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on time projects.
- Ability to mentor and Guide junior team members is essential
- Collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including System Architects, other developers
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Systems Integration, Agile, Estimations/Planning & DevOps
- Handling of Open Source software and handling vulnerability issues.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent
Experience: 10 + years of experience in design and development of Enterprise Applications of which 4+ years have been as a Lead Engineer /Team architect of enterprise based applications working on C# & Angular JS
- Proficient in C#
- Good experience in UI frameworks especially Angular 8 and above
- Good knowledge on the .NET framework or .Net Core
- C# and .Net Core UI development experience - Frontend / UI development (adopting framework)
· Understanding of container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes).
· Good knowledge in REST services, well versed in MVC architecture
· Good knowledge in Peer-to-Peer architecture and Block Chain (Hyperledger)
· Good to have experience in building customer facing applications deployed on cloud environments (AWS, Azure or similar)
- Strong OOPS programming skills
- Solid Design Principles
- Hands-on experience in using Git or SVN and source control.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Conversant with Continuous Delivery practices like - TDD, BDD and Pair programming
- Good knowledge on CICD: DevOps process and best practices.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in software estimations, scheduling, and tracking
- Experience in architecture documentation e.g. after the arc42 standard
- Soft skills
- Good communication skills
- Self-reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time