Siemens Legal & Compliance (LC) supports the operating businesses and the company’s corporate functions in all aspects of legal and compliance topics. We are recruiting for the role of a Legal & Compliance Professional at Siemens Financial Services in Kartal who will closely work with and report to the Head of Legal & Compliance of Siemens Finansal Kiralama A.Ş., Turkey.
What are my responsibilities?
· Support of monitoring, controlling and reporting tasks in accordance with the global and local Compliance Program including anti-money laundering regulations and related activities.
· Monitor local and relevant global legal and compliance developments and maintain and share up-to-date knowledge thereof including regulations issued by the local Banking and Anti-Money-Laundering Regulatory Authorities, the Personal Data Protection Board, Competition Board etc.
· Provide business-oriented legal solutions and excellent legal advice to business units, especially drafting, reviewing, execution and/or negotiation of various corporate and finance documents such as financial leasing, security, service level or commercial contracts and transactional support, legislative research and drafting of opinions.
· Conduct or facilitate the in-house legal and compliance policy, procedures and guidance handling as well as internal trainings.
· Review of official notifications; managing of disputes and litigation; liaise with and supervise external counsels when and where necessary.
· Align with legal and/or compliance colleagues in Siemens headquarters and our regional companies.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Fully qualified lawyer, admitted to a Turkish bar, with excellent Turkish, European or other academic credentials.
· Ideally 5 years legal work experience in a leading reputable law firm and/or in-house in the banking and/or finance industry is preferred.
· Result-oriented, self-motivated and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high level of proficiency in verbal and written English.
· High level of ethical skills and of integrity consistent with Siemens values.
· Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking.
Become part of a globally recognized best-in-class Compliance organization. Good work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility, and respect. Opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies - products and services in the field of electrification, automation, and digitalization. In this role you will be a part of our exiting journey and working in a department with strong team spirit. If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
What else do you need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens Finansal Kiralama A.S.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time