Be part of a global team to create new markets in cybersecurity. Siemens is a clear leader in automation technology for various sectors with a strong IT/OT cybersecurity demand. When protecting the Siemens infrastructure (e.g. offices and production plants) against cybersecurity threats, we simply did not find perfect solutions in some areas. That is why we developed our own cybersecurity product- and service solutions. These proven security offerings are now ready for the external markets to address the demand in various verticals such as industry, energy, building automation as well as public transportation. At present, we are ramping-up Siemensstadt 2.0 in Berlin, will present the power of the cybersecurity offerings to our global customers and are looking for a candidate to help to grow the cybersecurity business of Siemens.
- Lead a cross-functional team consisting of members of the central Siemens cybersecurity department as well as sales and customer facing colleagues from the different Siemens verticals (e.g. process industries, energy distribution, mobility solutions, healthcare etc.) to leverage proven cybersecurity offerings into all Siemens markets.
- Work with the service owners of our cybersecurity offerings in the following domains: IT/OT asset discovery, vulnerability intelligence, anomaly detection, onsite and remote monitoring solutions as well as incident response services (incl. forensics). You will also work closely with our cybersecurity innovation hubs to assess and review new trends in the market.
- Lead the ramp-up efforts in Siemensstadt 2.0 (Berlin) to establish innovative Cyberranges to demonstrate the benefit of our cybersecurity offerings. In strong collaboration with the Siemens businesses, you will define vertical-specific use-cases and during execution efforts you will present the customer-value of the cybersecurity portfolio to our global clients.
- Identify customer leads yourself and follow-up with a motivated team of cybersecurity experts. In a second step, you will adapt the sales methodology to also enable a broader sales force to successfully close new opportunities based on reference cases you created.
- In your role you will work closely with the account team to identify end-customer needs, barriers to success and aspirations to support the development of innovative business cases. You will create and refine sales scripts as well as go-to-market approaches for the different security offerings.
- Conduct negotiations on final pricing as well as service content in collaboration with our global customers. You will demonstrate the power of our cybersecurity product and service portfolio during customer events, roadshows, and fairs.
- Develop, manage, and deliver customized technical sales presentations to our global clients and partners. You will manage and funnel feedback from the end-customers and prospects to marketing, engineering, and product owners.
- Structure and conduct trainings for our cybersecurity offerings to partners or customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- This position would suit you best if have a strong sales and cybersecurity background ideally within various verticals such as manufacturing, utilities, smart infrastructure, mobility or healthcare.
- Successfully completed university or equivalent studies in technical sciences, engineering, computer sciences or economic sciences.
- At least 3-5 years of successful presales or sales role for complex software-based offerings in the cloud or on-premises delivery models.
- You have ideally acquired expertise in at least two of the three fields:
- sales and pre-sales of complex software-based offerings,
- cybersecurity services,
- working with industrial end-customers (e.g. Energy, Chemical, Pharma, Food, Rail etc.)
- Project- and / or Security Management Certification such as CISM, PM@Siemens, etc....and you have experience in sales consulting liked with strong customer orientation.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, and you easily convey the benefit of our security solutions to customers on all levels up to a CEO/ CIO role.
- You are a self-starter, highly motivated, have ownership mentality and are able to work productively with minimal guidance.
- Open-minded person and wish to work in global, intercultural and cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, including security terminology; proficiency in German a big plus.
Please, include a CV in English so that it can be reviewed.
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
#CTCYS #cybersecurity #LI-DL ST&EN-13
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time