We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- You will support SFS wide digitalisation projects and ensure that our accounting principles are transformed into our SFS system architecture.
- You will analyse processes and workflows and, together with the specialist departments, develop customised solutions for the further development of our accounting processes.
- You will transform our Accounting requirements with focus on high quality into technically detailed, system-based concepts, which can be used as basis for the technical implementation.
- As a sparring partner, you discuss and align these concepts and processes with all stakeholders SFS wide, SFS business and IT colleagues.
- You participate in continuous improvement efforts, you recommend and initiate implementation of enhancements to products, processes and programs.
- You have successfully completed a university degree with a focus on finance, accounting, IT or a comparable completed training.
- You have already gained professional experience (minimum 3 years) in the fields of finance, financial process consulting or project management.
- You already have a very good understanding of business and technological contexts
- Very good technical knowledge of project management tools, contract management system and/or ERP systems.
- You are solution orientated with strong analytical skills. Understanding complex processes and identifying risks and proposing remediation solutions.
- You are passionate about delivering high-quality projects while motivating your team members and keeping their enthusiasm high. You are used to working in a diverse team and dynamic environment.
- You are able to work in a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a positive “can do” attitude.
- Fluency in English and (preferably) German rounds off your profile.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time