The Siemens Digital Industry Software business unit is a fast-growing unit with Siemens undergoing a wholesale IT transformation.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic SAP talent to help in the global rollout of a new S/4HANA environment as the centerpiece of a transformed IT environment. Specifically, we are looking for SAP functional and technical expertise in RAR to add to the Application Systems team. This position will work closely with the business partners, application owners, architects, and developers to convert business requirements into working SAP configuration and code to meet the demands of a fast-growing and dynamic, challenging software/hardware business. The team is responsible for supporting new business initiatives, as well as, driving continuous improvement within revenue processes.Responsibilities
- Helps the team to resolve technical challenges towards delivery high quality, highly innovative software solutions.
- Needs to be a flexible, creative individual, quick to learn, quick to adapt new technology and always on the lookout to replace the current system and processes with something completely new and innovative.
- Apply incisive design and exceptional design and configuration skill to knocking features off the products’ extensive and growing features list.
- Share knowledge and collaborate within the team to ensure that effect support mechanisms are in place for long-term sustainability for effective operation support to enhance customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience in implementation and migration - at least 1 full lifecycle implementation of Revenue Accounting and Reporting (RAR)
- Knowledge in Finance processes, SAP RAR, Sales and Distribution, Finance and Controlling.
- Technical experience in S4 HANA RAR ABAP development, RICEFW developments and ALE/IDOCS
- Understanding of ABAP code and should be knowledgeable of how to influence system behavior via user exits and BADI’s.
- Experience with designing, supporting and optimizing Finance processes for a multinational public corporation preferably in the software industry.
- Proficient with related data structures and system configuration with a solid understanding of financial integration points to S4 modules including the General Ledger and the Sales and Distribution module.
- Good communication, analytical and decision-making skills. Ability to work with all levels of business and IT management
- Designs complex configuration as simple as possible, using agile development methods.
- Develops and directs solution testing and validation procedures, including test automation.
- Travel (<20%) may be required
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time