- Champion best practices for Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment.
- Build and maintain cloud orchestration scripts that readily spin up new instances of our tools and applications for dev, testing and production targets.
- Build and maintain a testing framework that integrates into deployment systems so that code changes are fully qualified before making their way into production.
- Facilitate a deployment process that allows for frequent deployments with zero downtime and full test coverage.
- Manage best in class monitoring and reporting of cloud services and our applications built on top of them.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers to support the cloud-based solutions that meet our marketing and sales objectives.
- Be prepared to triage, diagnose and remediate production issues at scale.
- Experience with the orchestration of AWS cloud-based services utilizing AWS CloudFormation or similar tools
- Experience with CI/CD services like Bitbucket, CircleCI, TeamCity or Jenkins.
- Experience with modern code repositories such as GIT.
- Experience with testing tools and frameworks like BrowserStack with Mocha or Nightwatch.
- Knowledge of agile software development lifecycles Scrum and Kanban.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or 6 years related experience
- 2+ years’ work experience showing proficiency with a cloud orchestration solution such as AWS CloudFormation, Terraform or similar
- 2+ years’ work experience with CI/CD tools and frameworks
- 2+ years’ work experience with AWS cloud services
- 2+ years’ experience working in an Agile development environment
- 3+ years’ work experience on a DevOps team
- 2+ years’ experience focused on building CI/CD systems and practices
- 4+ years’ experience working within the AWS cloud services ecosystems
- 4+ years’ experience working in an Agile development environment
- 2+ years’ experience managing AWS Big Data services
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.