Mode of Employment:
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) in Graphic Design in Technology and Innovation Management.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- We have a lot of exciting tasks waiting for you: content creation, research, image selection, photo reports and video
- You will actively assist is in the creation of graphic material for presentations, provide other support as needed
- You will also be involved in other technology and innovation-related tasks
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying digital media, media design, graphic design, interaction design or a comparable field at a university
- You have already gained practical experience in the conception and implementation of graphic material, ideally in the Siemens environment
Your attributes and skills:
- You are creative and have a good command of the Creative Suite. You also feel comfortable working with Sketch, Figma and Cinema 3D
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus
- You have the ability to independently translate tasks into different visual concepts
- You enjoy structuring information visually in a readable and appealing way
- You enjoy turning all kinds of information into effective websites and cool infographics
- You can communicate in German as well as in English in your daily business
- We are looking forward to a communicative team player who would like to support us with approx. 15 hours per week, or up to 35 hours during the semester break for at least 6 months!
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time