Growth Programs Manager – Expanded Portfolio
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure
Are you ready to exponentially grow mechanical and electrical services? Do you want to be part of a high performing team with impact?
Supports the assigned business segment in development of business strategies, frameworks, and processes, focusing options to exploit best market opportunities. Manages go-to-market activities, business acceleration programs and creation of portfolio market packages to grow order intake from new and existing market segments and channels.
The key responsibilities of this role include
- Grows and develops assigned business segment as THE #1 building lifecycle provider
- Develops business segment strategy in conjunction with Segment Head
- Ensures the implementation of strategies, policies, and framework, and activities enabling the exploitation of (vertical, product, service) markets, to meet growth budget plans. Monitors the achievement of respective targets and compliance across organization.
- Decides and allocates segment growth program resources
- Sets segment specific go-to-market strategies, backed by voice of the customer / channel and thorough understanding how to win against competitors
- Creates, drives, monitors, and adjusts growth programs and new business models - these can be segment specific or programs across segments
- Integrates growth initiatives into standard processes and tools, to ensure adoption
- Project manages initiatives from idea through monitoring of results and making adjustments
- Develops portfolio market deliverables including practical use cases with quantifiable results, pricing strategies (w/Pricing Dpt,) etc.
- Establishes and implements actions to promote and drive initiatives internally and externally, for initial adoption and ongoing, in collaboration with Communications, SI Academy, and National Sales & Operations. Includes creating and maintaining “Intranet” sites / content
- Aligns with Global Service, Smart Building Solutions, and EPS implementing global “core” deliverables with regional adaptation
- Identifies, provides initial assessment, and brings forth potential acquisitions / joint venture / partner candidates in collaboration with RSS Strategy
- Reports to the Head of Growth Programs, with strong Segment Head direction
The key capabilities of this role include
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, state-recognized high school proficiency exam required. BS/BA in related discipline preferred. Master’s preferred.
- 7+ years of industry experience
- Deep understanding of how buildings work – mechanical and electrical systems
- Advanced knowledge of sales processes (e.g., commission plan, Wolfpack Selling, capture, renewals of service agreements, etc.)
- Proven experience creating impactful growth programs
- Demonstrated ability to project manage and drive results across organizational boundaries
- A strategic-innovative mindset and strong results orientation coupled with driving and taking initiative
- A high level of communications skills and a validated ability to collaborate and connect with employees and other partners at a senior management level
- Ability to travel ~10%
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.