Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling, simulation, and Manufacturing Operations Management— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential. At Siemens Digital Industries Software, our goal is to empower you to become the next leaders of our company.
Our Siemens Government Technologies PLM Customer Services organization is actively recruiting Professional Services Implementation Consultants for our 2021 Genesis Program. Through this program, you will undergo a 14-16-week training course that will provide you with the tools needed to contribute to customer projects. After completing the training course, you will begin working closely with customers to provide implementation and customization software solutions to our customers’ challenges.
General Program Requirements:
- Recent college graduate with a degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Technology, Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering
- University graduate with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorization to work in the US without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Willing and able to travel up to 75%
- Strong Coding skills in C++, C#, Java, XML, XSTL, HTML5
- Knowledge of engineering processes for design and product development
- Proficiency with configuration control and software installation practices
- Exceptional communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Successful completion of the 14-16-week training course
- Collaborate with industry experts to learn our best practices
- Core participant in estimating, planning, and scheduling deliverables and tasks
- Play a key role in developing change initiatives for our customers to increase their efficiency and productivity
- Impact our customers’ initiatives and business drivers
- Accelerate development in architectural design to fulfill customers’ business requirements
- Provide support to control scope, cost, implementation and quality
- Consult with users, management, and stakeholders
- Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.