For Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou (苏州西门子电器有限公司), we are looking for a Product Quality Planning Engineer (产品质量策划工程师).
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
We develop networks that power and heat our cities
intelligently. We build next-generation high-speed trains, smart energy
networks and support NASA in their explorations of outer space. We need people
like you! Experienced researchers, true specialists, and clever minds who like
to get to the bottom of things. Help us tackle the most exciting challenges and
put into practice what really matters. So what are you waiting for? Take your
next career step with us.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1. Plan the quality control concept, create the control plan and test documents, make planning of test equipment.
2. Monitor the manufacturing quality of responsible products by quality statistic measures.
3. Plan and implement the process audit and product audit to assess the quality of process and product.
4. Organize to solve quality issues, coordinate and review the corrective and preventive actions.
5. Coordinate and supervise the quality improvement based on the defined quality target.
6. Implement advanced quality planning activities and assess to release the defined milestone of PLM/SCM project.
7. Take care of the quality data and quality report. Train and guide inspector and worker for quality requirement.
8. Make the investigation for complained products from customer and fix the corrective action to improve.
9. Support the on-site customer service related to quality
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, major in electrical
engineering or electronics related.
2. Working experience in manufacturing process & product quality control, multinational company experience is preferred.
3. Experience of quality planning in new development project is preferred. Experience of low-voltage breaker is preferred.
4. Familiar with quality tool and method, such as QC 7 Tools, FMEA, 8D, Minitab, SPC, APQP, MSA.
5. English skill as fluent in spoken and written. Office software skill, including Word, Excel, PPT.
6. Well cooperation with teamwork, self-motivated, ownership.
If you are interested, please just apply for the position. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time