We are looking for a highly motivated energetic individual for the role of LDA Minerals Service Sales with proven sales track record. The core responsibilities are technical consultancy, business development and sales development within the assigned corporate account and industry vertical for Minerals (Cement & Mining) services portfolio.
This individual will be responsible for the customer & sales development, driving products, spare parts, and services to the end customers, EPCs, OEMs, consultants, sales forecasting and other functions as outlined by the Head of LDA ASEAN Minerals Sales Lead & Head of LDA Indonesia.
This individual will work closely with the Head of ASEAN Minerals Sales Lead & Head of LDA Indonesia. He will also need to work closely with LDA MN Service Delivery team and cross division in driving the new services business opportunities.
- Drive annual top line achievements, sales growth for the LDA Minerals Service Portfolio
- To develop service sales opportunities pipeline to achieve sales plan objectives and targets
- Develop sales & business development plan, identify market requirement, use iBase as one of the tools
- To present and discuss services portfolio and benefits which are relevant to customers. Ability to synthesize any highly technical related to LDA Minerals services portfolio information to relevant stakeholders
- Drive services specification to end customers
- Deliver regular update on progress on the defined service opportunities
- Maintain detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the services business
- Analyze specifications/issues to propose for complete services proposal
- Required to participate in technical specifications, clarifications related to service business
- Technical services sales excellence
- Improve spare parts business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
- Have strong technical background knowledge of products and services related to LDA portfolio
- of products and services related to LDA portfolio
- Proven success in the acquiring service orders
- Ability to handle technical purchase order and evaluate job site criticalities to ensure product & service delivery meet customer’s expectations & requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships with all the stakeholders
- Excellent written & oral communications skill including technical and business understanding
- Have the ready to serve & support mentality and hands on approach
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time