What does the Siemens Graduate Program offer me?
The Siemens Graduate Program (SGP) offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens. Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three challenging eight-month assignments, during which you’ll be familiarized with at least two functional areas in one of our Sectors. One of these three assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation you’ll learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work. You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal mentor will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
What are SGP’s responsibilities?
1. develop clear product strategy of GMC product portfolio from perspective of product, price, placement and promotion.
2. extract product strategy intelligence and report to China MC Top management and Head Quarter GMC Top management
3. Concentrate on Servo Motors & Gear Motors and motion control digitalization Technology
4. Gain deep product insights from perspective of technique, business and market
4.1 clearly interpret product functions, performance and product positioning
4.2 clearly understand product business
4.3 clearly understand market circumstance- branch trends, technique trends, competition analysis
4.4 be able do sales/ market data analysis and visualization using business intelligence software such as power BI
5. To collect, analyze and formulate product requirements and professionally communicate with Head Quarter product owners and R&D for product portfolio optimization
6. To dig out product selling points, create winning guide to proactively do technical promotion.
7. Support and even lead a team to be a professional region strategic product management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent
• 2 years or above bachelor and master graduation
• Minimum 1-year international experience gained either through studying, working, or living
• Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration
• Excellent command of English
• Major in Machinery, Electromechanics or Mechatronics.
• Have the knowledge of MBA preferred
• Open-minded, highly motivated and ready to take on challenges
• Good learning ability & structural thinking
• Flexible, agile, mobile
• Excellent Microsoft Software Tools and data analysis Software
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time