What are my responsibilities?
- Define and implement Intelligent Building/Data Center business strategy including focused business opportunity / application, Top (with high business impact) EPC / SI/ DI / SoP, competition situation, technical and pricing solution, market and resource transparency.
- Qualify and motivate the related sales with Branch Winning Guide (including sales slides in solution, reference, etc.)
- Develop the SoP / Top SI together with sales. Develop and nurture the sound relationship with top DI / EPC / SI to enhance the company’s position in the market.
- Systematically and professionally manage the project opportunity (register, following, pre-sales support)
- 5. Efficiently invest the marketing & promotion. Develop and implement industry specific seminars, roadshow, exhibition, forum to support the dissemination of the Siemens solutions
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 1. Bachelor’s degree or above and major in automation, mechanical or electrical engineering etc.
- 2. Minimum 5 years experiences in automation industry or related company, familiar with Siemens PLC/HMI products, or DDC products will be treated as value added
- 3. Related Siemens SIMATIC knowledge and application experiences
- Building intelligence is preferred
- 5. Strong communication and interpersonal skill (Chinese/English)
- 6. Able to travel frequently in China
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time