What are my responsibilities?
1. Value Selling
• Under broad direction, applies strategic value selling methodology, tools, and processes to improve sales effectiveness on complex projects and pursuits.
• Engages customers and develops strategic recommendations that positions Siemens Industry Software (SISW) products and services to advance the customer’s strategic initiatives and delivers
• Translates value statements into opportunity specific value propositions, addressing current and emerging customer needs and demonstrates measurable impact on customers’ business
• With minimal guidence, develops and executes a complete sales including competitive counter tactics to competitively differentiate SISW products/services and position SISW best respond to customer’s needs. • Secures commitment at appropriate levels to for customers to buy from Siemens PLM.
2. Market and Industry Knowledge
• Applies general knowledge of the customer’s industry, market segment, business operations, direction, focus, and resources to align with SISW products and services. • Explains industry and market facts as they relate to specific areas of sales responsibly to position SISW as a key provider.
• Applies knowledge of competitor’ products/services and sales strategies to position SISW as the solution relative to the customer’s needs.
• Identifies and prepares for possible objections based on knowledge of deal specific competitors, and discusses strategies for resolving objections.
• With assistance, leverages SISW capabilities and resources across the organization to deliver mutual value.
3. Relationship Management
• Networks to influence a specific opportunity
• Independently develops relationships and credibility at the operational and mid-management levels to affect the outcome of immediate opportunities.
• Identifies powerbases related to specific opportunities and targets sales activities.
• Maintains relationships by providing support, information, and guidance.
4. Business Methods
• Verifies accuracy and reliability of client information to ensure an effective sales strategy.
• Establishes overall account plans, and maintains a sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas.
• Identifies contract issues for the negotiation process.
• Identifies and effectively utilizes individual’s abilities to complete the team objective.
• Applies financial tools and criteria to structure a win/ win solution for an opportunity.
• Establishes and maintains forecast accuracy for the account portfolio.
• Meet agreed utilisation targets and record hours and expenses in an accurate and timely manner
• Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
• Upholds and enforces Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
• Adhere to all Siemens Health and Safety policies
• Adhere to, and promote, all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role • Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered to
• Provide input, where appropriate to team meetings
• Undertake any business administration in line with job activity• Undertake any other reasonable duties required by the company
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience in IT industry or PLM/Simulation sales.
• Strong financial and/or strategic planning and execution background and the ability to work comfortably with executives in Siemens PLM sales and executive management.
• Extensive knowledge of Electronic and Semiconductor industry is essential.
• Experience as the account manager of Samsung is a plus.
• Account selling and account management skills and experience selling at multiple levels.
• Experience in dealing with Cross Functional Teams.
• Excellent oral/written communication & listening skills necessary to present information, analysis & recommendations to all levels of employees, including executive management.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time