DI FA SUP is looking for a technical talent to support Factory Automation and Micro Automation projects. The relevant responsibilities contain but do not limit to provide consulting to customers, contribute to business development and execute technical workshops.
What are my responsibilities?
• Support Micro Automation product, such as S7-200 SMART
• Develop substantial solutions for technical challenges in Factory Automation
• Develop application example and know-how for Factory Automation topics
• Offer onsite support to customers along with sales specialist
• Manage knowledge database on cutting edge technologies as well as trends in Factory Automation
• Contribute to internal and external workshops in knowledge sharing
• Support product marketing related tasks
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Major in automation or related.
• Basic knowledge of PLC.
• Good presentation and English skills are preferred
• Teamwork spirit
• Willingness to travel
What else do I need to know (introduction about business)
SIMATIC System Support is responsible for internal technical support in Siemens Factory Automation Business Unit. A team of highly motivated technical consultants covers knowledge across the whole Simatic Portfolio. We offer presales support like analysis of automation concepts for finding the best solution for technical challenges the soon as possible. We offer technical workshops to get internal customers well trained in new technologies and products.
For long term support of the customer, we offer to support customer projects in all technical phases.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time